WICHITA'S HOME FOR ASHTANGA YOGA
COVID 19 update
In-person classes will resume June 2nd. Zoom classes will still continue. Please refere to the guidelines below about attending classses.
- Required online pre-registration (no spontaneous drop-ins), with class size limited to 10 people.
- Mat spaces will be designated to ensure adequate spacing.
- Masks must be worn in lobby (not during practice) and social distancing is encouraged (i.e. no mingling in lobby).
- Surfaces, including floors, will be wiped down before and after classes.
- Please wash hands before and after practice.
- No adjustments will be made.
- No props, eye pillows or washcloths will be available for general use.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not come.
Props and eye pillows can be available for purchase, just let me know what you need so I can get it ordered (block, strap, bolster, eye pillow, etc).
Zoom classes WILL CONTINUE and will run congruent with in-person classes for the foreseeable future.
Christince has been practicing yoga for over a decade. She started during her first pregnancy with an at home DVD. After finally taking a few classes in a real studio she was hooked. Like most, yoga first began as a physical practice. After discovering Ashtanga, she began to see the effects of her practice transform other parts of her life. She soon started studying on her own, and eventually enrolled in teacher training. Since then, she has dedicated herself to yoga and the study of this vast science.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
— Molly K.
“Christince is an amazing yoga teacher - patient, kind, knowledgeable, and rigorous (in the best way possible). I am so grateful to have the opportunity to learn from her. I've tried a lot of yoga teachers and studios over the years, and I'm working on year three of practicing with her exclusively. She has definitely changed my life for the better!”